Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03427 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,575 (6,582,881 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)