Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03412 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,979 (6,182,556 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)