Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03467 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,563 (9,650,447 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)