Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.348 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,404 (7,783TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (32 minutes ago)