Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.674 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥251,160 ($2,229) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)