Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10015 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,784 (₩2,044,821) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)