Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.550 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥428,052 ($3,837) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)