Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.996 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥295,443 ($2,638) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)