Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.699 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,153 (₨173,771) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)