Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.668 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥282,850 (₨169,541) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)