Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.154 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,054 (R$ 9,218) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)