Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.828 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,607 (102,621 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)