Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.192 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,043 (Bs 29,579) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (35 minutes ago)