Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.327 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥294,870 (€2,245) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)