Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.669 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,602 (€2,172) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)