Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥469,700 (€3,854) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)