Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,821 (﷼ 77,501,251) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)