Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00336 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥277,643 (﷼ 82,569,971) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)