Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00346 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥289,375 (﷼ 83,614,546) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (27 minutes ago)