Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.421 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥348,325 (Dinar 2,213) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)