Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.507 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥260,966 (Dinar 1,626) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)