Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.353 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,137 (Dinar 1,577) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)