Cost of living comparison between Alwar, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥300,209 (₨193,359) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)