Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.818 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,550 (106,474 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)