Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.160 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,785 (RM6,846) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)