Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.103 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥177,797 (RM6,811) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)