Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.848 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,597 (RM7,695) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (about 1 hour ago)