Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.545 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥296,456 (RM11,605) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)