Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.979 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,039 (€1,760) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (30 minutes ago)