Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.745 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥253,621 (€1,911) in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)