Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,009 (€2,827) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)