Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35135 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,752 (890,142 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)