Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34834 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,285 (928,067 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)