Cost of living comparison between Allahabad, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.574 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,424 (₨206,813) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)