Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.912 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,509 (€1,928) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)