Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.237 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,352 (€1,772) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)