Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.479 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥378,360 (€3,040) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)