Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.125 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,122 (€3,139) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)