Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.220 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,015 (€2,909) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)