Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.384 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,307 (€2,875) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)