Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.352 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,236 (€1,685) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)