Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,732 (230,442 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)