Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,570 (229,587 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)