Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,907 (200,214 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)