Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,285 (304,495 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)