Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.172 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,143 (€1,640) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)