Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,834 (€1,748) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)