Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.054 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,963 (E£ 30,882) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)