Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21302 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥264,641 (1,242,306 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (29 minutes ago)