Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21678 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥264,873 (1,221,834 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)