Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20903 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,975 (899,268 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)