Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,697 (45,161₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)