Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.243 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,501 (47,730₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)