Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.128 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥425,656 (AU$5,000) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)