Cost of living comparison between Albury, Australia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.711 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥441,314 (AU$5,536) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)