Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.151 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,265 (€1,717) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)