Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.493 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,105 (8,177TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)