Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.904 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,756 (﷼ 12,331) in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)