Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.691 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,725 (﷼ 12,419) in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)