Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.163 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥263,000 (42,676 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)