Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.941 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥271,000 (45,618 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)