Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09799 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥354,591 (3,618,754 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (44 minutes ago)