Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09407 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,210 (2,447,311 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)