Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.202 JPY / AED
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥414,332 (Dirham 13,279) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)