Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.149 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (元23,221) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)