Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.219 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,889 (8,006TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (42 minutes ago)