Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.426 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥261,739 (8,329TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)