Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,362 (₨136,805) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)