Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,101 (247,509 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)