Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,573 (﷼ 55,536,737) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)