Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,517 (﷼ 90,239,881) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (39 minutes ago)