Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,033 (﷼ 79,634,760) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)