Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.669 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥269,595 (₨161,523) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)