Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.723 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,440 (₨107,640) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)