Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.983 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,229 (Mex$ 31,796) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)