Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.561 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,151 (Mex$ 34,914) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)