Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.860 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,491 (Mex$ 52,988) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (43 minutes ago)