Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.589 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,726 (Mex$ 56,136) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)