Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.734 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥239,936 ($2,187) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)