Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.585 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,483 (16,873 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)