Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.914 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,075 (16,458 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)