Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.558 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,442 (10,159TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)