Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.120 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,133 (7,363TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)