Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45040 JPY / YER
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,374 (467,084 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (31 minutes ago)