Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.405 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,340 (AU$3,505) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)