Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.883 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,614 (AU$3,207) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)