Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.721 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,317 (AU$3,425) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)