Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.198 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,872 (52,854 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (26 minutes ago)