Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.014 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,913 (65,602 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)