Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.046 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥249,671 (61,708 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)