Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.080 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,107 (60,325 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)