Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.926 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,508 (57,435 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)