Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.022 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,848 (5,926TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)