Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,455 (33,121 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)