Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.257 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥266,166 (GH₵10,538) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)