Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.315 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,425 (GH₵10,569) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)