Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.308 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,800 (GH₵11,346) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)