Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.683 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥396,049 (GH₵16,045) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)