Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.003 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,849 (Mex$ 34,290) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)