Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.258 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,750 (Mex$ 59,486) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)