Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.661 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,945 (Mex$ 39,026) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)