Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.219 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,705 (Mex$ 33,235) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (36 minutes ago)