Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33123 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥440,361 (1,329,473 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)