Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36381 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥428,393 (1,177,519 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)