Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,205 (2,093,831 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)